Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Thursday, April 3, 2008

WHoLe DaY...

My lunch for today
Totoro purse
another member of my family (小灰)



Today i got a shock coz thought i lost my mp3... This morning i rmber i squeeze it into my bag but actually i left it on the table.... Silly me... Everyday i lks like i got something forgot to bring or something missing... My goodness... In the morning rush down to mee toh school until 12.15 then my boss come to fetch me to pei hua presbyterian school which is at bukit timah so far... Sianz... nearly fall asleep in my boss car...
my routine:
10.15-12.15 Mee toh school
1.30-2.30 Pei hua presbysterian school
2.30-5 ROT
  • Have my lunch in school first
  • Then walk to beauty world plaza shop shop
  • In the end heavy rain nearly get trap and late for lesson
  • Coz my bag was in the lab and i got no umbrella again silly me

5-6.15 Same school different class which they gave me a wrong class and i dunno wat to teach... In the end ask them to type out a story... Green Egg and Ham

Travel a long way back to my hse... and again heavy rain get my whole shoe wet... dirty feet.....

Get a bath eat my dinner and i m posting all the stuff now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home