Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Reminiscence

Sitting alone blogging makes me feel lonely. I start to think of the past. They days when i am in school uniform. I remembered yesterday someone ask me. "Have you ever believe there's no gossip in this world?" "Is there a miracle that no couple ever fight or quarrel before?" "Have you ever have conflict with your friend in the past?" For the first 2 qns, my answer was i dun believe in such things.

As for the third qn, i wish to elaborate more about it. Conflict plays an impt part in our life. Without conflict we wun learn our lesson to become smarter or wiser. Sometimes i wish i could see through ppl's heart. I wish i could know what ppl thinks. But i can't. Imagine everyone in this world know wat another ppl is thinking then there will be no secrets. Meaningless. So in order for us to lead a safer life is to keep our mouth shut. Even more tough now, as we can't control our brain. Anyway, i shouldn't tink so much. Juz keep looking forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home