Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Inspiration

Juz browse through the post in the very first few entry of my blog. Last time i use to have lots and lots of stuff for me to blog. But nowadays i m lacking of inspiration. Tonight, i am going to genting. Hopefully when i come back i will have tones of photos for me to categorize and upload. That's the best part.
Actually, i can't quite believe that we are going to share a room with 5 person. How am i going to sleep. I felt that even with my mum and i sharing a bed, i also can't sleep. What happen to me? How am i going to struggle through this 4 days. Haha. Anyway, i will tell you guys the answer when i am back. Tell you what, my luggage was not yet pack. Super lazy to get all my stuff done.

Photobucket

After coming back from genting, i am preparing for the vietnam trip. First time going overseas twice in 2 weeks. Wishing myself Bon voyage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home