Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Thursday, April 10, 2008

uNluCky...

Morning having lesson at Mee Toh Primary till 12.15 but i leave ard 12 coz have to rush to Pei Hwa school at bukit timah... So Suay... When i reach bukit timah the moment i walk a few steps raindrops start to drop on my head...

After 1 min heavy rain... Search my whole bag cannot even find 1 umbrella...

No choice, put on my jacket and start to run all the way to bukit timah plaza... My goodness i m totally wet... Such a big plaza and not even 1 shop sell umbrella... N my class is going to start at 2.. It's alrdy 1.45....
At least give me a giodarno or wat...

In the end i got to tak taxi which is not worth at all... Coz is a short walking distance to pei hwa...

I was drench, cold n plus extremely ugly... Messy hair wet clothes....

Second uNluCky stuff, my ez-link went out of money n the huge bukit timah do not have a place for me to top up... Sianz... Pay by coins, travel till toa payoh then can top up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home