Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Metal Locking my teeth





On Friday, i finally get my braces done.
The dentist perform 3 simple steps:
1. Glue the bracket to your teeth
2. Put on the metal wire
3. Finally, Put the colored rubber band.


It takes abt an hr to get all this done. As the dentist has something on later, I only manage to get my upper teeth done. I will need to wait for Saturday to get my lower teeth lock with metal.

1st day: Right after putting on the braces, you will feel that the whole set of teeth turn soft. Not because of pain, but juz unable to chew anything. But i have a wanton soup for dinner.

2nd day: Pain start frm yesterday nite. The pain run frm one side to another. Eat 2 kueh take me 1 hr. Super long. I have no patient, in the end i gave up half of the kueh. Went out with XiuJuan. Haha. The first thing she look at me she laugh. She say I look like Liang Po Po with braces put on.
Actually there is somemore pic.. But i have no time to upload will upload by tonight. Now i m going to IT fair with xuan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home