Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Open Hse @ NYP

Today was NYP open house, really enjoyed. We were all craving for the goodies bag especially and it was very lucky for me to take part in the event as peer marketers. Anyway, it's the one and only time for me to take part in this school. A memory that i will never forget.

Photobucket
Posting with Juan Bf... Haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
I need to hold my bf tight b4 anna snatch snatch..

Photobucket
Graffiti on the floor

Photobucket
Beware!!! Dun step on my face!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Any swimming pool.. I tink i need wild wild wet!!!

Photobucket
DMIT rocks!!!

Photobucket
Xiao Pang Zi.. (Little Fat Boy)

Photobucket
Cool!!! Same same!!!

Photobucket
I wanna drink...

Photobucket
Yo brother!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Night view of NYP, Like a portrait...

Photobucket
This morning...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Taufik in NYP!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's crowded!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hot air balloon...

Photobucket
Main door of NYP

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home