Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Spare me some time blogging while waiting for the countdown show to start. Browsing through celebrity blog, looking at all those fantastic photo taken let me crave on the photography skills even more. How i wish i do have some special technique to tak photo on myself from different angle without the help of others. I prefer photos that look natural and not just snap it while people are posing. It may look more interesting when the person do not know that u r shooting them.

Let me make some wishes for next yr:
  1. Hope there's world peace
  2. Bless to all who are unfortunate
  3. As for myself, work harder and strive through all the obstacles that occur
Last but not least, Happy new year in adv!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home