Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Friday, April 16, 2010

Jaz and me at Barossa

While the management is having meeting, i shall take some time to blog. Yesterday, it was a chill out session with Jazsica at Barossa. Quite a nice place to relax and as usual chatting session. She told me alot about how she go along resigning from colographic and the anger she finally vent out on that 'family'. She indeed spoke for herself.

Nevertheless, congrats to her in finding a new boyfriend. The whole night she keep emphasizing on how handsome is a boyfriend, really glad that she is proud of it. Jaz, the whole night you wanted me to praise on the looks y0u have changed. Seriously speaking you are now changed with the clothes that you wear. So keep it up.

We also discuss about human fact. Thats the part where i told her i have zero confident with myself. I was unhappy with eating just 2 piece of bread per day. She said that i have to break myself free from the cocooon that surrounding me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home