Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Self-release day!

After so long of dieting, I finally break free myself for once and the feeling is really is shiok till bao zha. I really don’t want to care anything about my weight and how my stomach looks after eating.

Early in the morning, I went for Sausage Mcmuffin with egg set meal. In the afternoon, I go for dumpling noodle, ice-milo, bobo cha cha and 6 Lerk Thai fish ball. I am so sitting down at my office desk feeling bloated. But the feeling is really extreme, I have successfully conquer my cravings after so long.

I strongly recommend the Lerk Thai fish ball with sweet spicy and sour sauce and some peanuts powder. Juz heat up for 30 sec and the sauce is really hot and delicious. Thanks for the recommendation from Phet.

After today, everything will be back to the same. Everyday living in bread world. In order to get slimmer, I have to sacrifice my appetite.

Today is my day!!!

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home