Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Character Cont'

My break break until night time... Haha -____-""

Juz now was busy updating the type of payment for Greenridge Pri Sch... Huge pile of attendant list waiting for me...

I wish to continue juz now tat topic...

Well so when i start to qns my frend, she start to tink of way to change subject... In the end we intended to call a guy which we have meet out previously...Part of his conversation says that he felt that i m the type which speak out very directly and hurt someone unintentionaly...

OMG... Even not a close frend a frend which i only seem him for 1 time say tat to me...

So now the major ting is my character.....

Can anyone give me practical suggestion abt tis?

ASAP

Thks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home