Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Announcement

Wooho.. Finally have some spare time for me to update my blog. Now let me categorize my thoughts. A few things i wanna announce.

1. I FINALLY BOUGHT A DIGITAL CAMERA ( not really impt, but i juz feel happy saying out loud)
2. I have move my email, those who wish to noe juz send me an email to my old email address.
3. From now on, pls send me mails to my new add. (connected to no.3)
4. My mobtv subscription is going to expire tomorrow. (Shall i extend? M i wasting money?)
5. I am really feeling sympathetic for Dave. (yammy noe who he is..) But i think tats all fate..
6. I need to collect the shopaholic bk frm the library b4 its too late. (MUST RMBER)
7. Holiday is going to over. (Although i noe there's still time)

hmm.. I tink tats all i wanna update. Cya soon. Enjoy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home