Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Monday, July 28, 2008

Words of the dayz...

To me personally, my favourite word in my own dictionary is "Wisdom". Not everybody in tis world may process tis quality, and characteristic. Even me myself. So every time i would ask myself, how do i do in order to process it. Is knowledge enough? What should i have after all?

Wisdom define in dictionary.com:

1.the quality or state of being wise; knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.

2.scholarly knowledge or learning: the wisdom of the schools.

3.wise sayings or teachings; precepts.

4.a wise act or saying.

Btw, tis few days i am so obsessed with "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown. Keep tinking of the story written inside and whether the historical facts behind is it a truth or juz a make up story.

Nonetheless, is stressing on project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home