Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dinner with Leeying

Actually just now i wanted to blog on a topic which i have been thinking since when online. But i suddenly couldn't remember what i going to type. Anyway, ky say that putting braces you can slim down and you know what? I have actually gain from 2kg to 4 kg.

I remember on sunday i was asking Juan. Did u realise that nowadays i tend to eat alot? And she nod her head. I don't why nowadays i just couldn't control my hungriness. I keep telling myself that bread is enough, in the end i fail. During the time when i take bread everyday, i seriously can't resist the craving for food. Whenever Juan ask me "Why can you tahan when people is eating delicious food?" Deep in my heart i just wanna eat, but i can't.

Sometimes life really seems meaningless if you can't enjoy yourself. Haiz.
Unfortunately, after releasing myself and stare at the amazing figure in the weighing machine, you start to feel sad. I start to blame myself for not watching my diet.

I am filled with confusion. One part of me feel like eating endlessly and the other part of me feel like controlling myself. I really don't know what to do. How can I have myself to satisfy both questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home