Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Frendz (Part2)

That day KY sudden msg me saying she felt that although a close frend mayb with you for a very long time but he or she may not actually noe u.

Then I ask her what actually happen?

She ans me saying that she juz suddenly felt this way.

N my reply to her was "There is no forever frend in this world".

KY, I rmber one of my post abt frendship, if you are free you can turn back and look at it. Perhaps it may help u to solve the probs in ur brain.

Although there is no forever frend in this world, but the print they left in your heart is forever. You would never forget the times when you were together, eventhough it was a very short period of time. Sometimes we maybe wrong in certain circumstances, but I do cherish each and everyone beside me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home