Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Friday, December 19, 2008

Miracles

Miracles are happening around everyday. People may survive through illnesses, people may suddenly become a millionaire overnight.

But when will I become this lucky gal? When will my dreams come through?

Probably people around me will give false idea on the dreams i wanted it to happen. Deep down in my heart is actually just a very simple task. It's juz the willingness to do it. Not myself, but people that surrounding me.

My heart is so painful. I wanted to end all this. I wanted people to help me but i can't tell.i know that i have grown up everything can be solve by myself. I know that i can only rely on myself to stay strong.

I wish to see miracle happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home