Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Friday, April 23, 2010

Eeyore Cushion

After a long search for eeyore cushion, I finally got one in a heart shape design. It is Phet who saw it at Tampines One I felt that I am deeply in love with baby eeyore. Because their expression is so emo, very adorable. It cost me $17.90 but I felt that it is quite worth. Actually I am thinking of getting another small eeyore soft toy but Phet said that its quite expensive.

Woohoo, hugging it right now…

AND Sally go squeeze it so hard. Hard pain worz..

Can’t wait for 5.30pm, as today we are watching date night. Phet said that it’s a hilarious show and I am sure that there’s should be a night out for me at some bar. In love with beer.


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home