Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Monday, April 21, 2008

Future

Yesterday went out wif xuan to celebrate her birthday. Got myself a watch n a small jeans jacket... Treat xuan Korea meal... Spicy Kim Chi soup wif a plate of fried rice cake... So Spicy plus fulfilling... Haha... Xuan is going to turn 20... S we counted we alrdy noe each other for nearly 6 yrs... Frm the school girl me till now... Alot of tings had happen...






alL tHe SpiCy sTuFf

Xuan

New tumbdrive


New watch (I can feel a hole in my pocket)

Bless Me & Xuan

Xuan if u gonna pass by... Bon Voyage for ur journey to Mandalay... Rmber to keep in contact...

Juz now in bus otw to bukit timah, i got some thoughts abt future... What my future will b like is a common qn...

Mayb is I m lucky to get a try in teaching for my attachment n i really find myself in love wif teaching. The satisfaction u get is endless.

So will my future b a teacher? I ask myself

N my day dreaming goes on..........

To me a teacher life is = To a contented life

Mayb to me a teacher's life may juz like a daily routine a timetable... N watever it is is alrdy plan... Sometimes i feel tat most of the teacher will naturally get a gd husband a gd son or daughter a gd family... It's so well plan... So does tat happen to every teacher?

FUTURE

Billions of ppl on earth do not noe the future all they can do is having a ambition... Well juz rough sketch of wat it is like? N the real ting turns out is always so different...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home