Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Got lost...

Worse experience in life...

Yesterday night went out wif wai lreng n jia ling for dinner at marina sq. I tink we leave the place at ard 10 plus, not so sure wat time we left the place. Wai lreng was taking mrt n me bcos wan to save some money due to concession, so i intend to tak bus. Haiz. Worse part arrive....-____-''

From the bus stop opposite Peninsula PlazA, I saw the street directory saying that bus 63 will reach Eunos Inter. But u noe where i alight, I alight at some ulu Bukit Merah place which is the ending journey for the bus. So weird. Somemore at tat time was abt 11. The place was dark, omg scares me like hell.

No choice, walk to the nearest bus stop to tak 139 which will reach toa payoh inter. But 139 oso pass by orchard which i can tak 65 to reach tamp inter. By the time was abt 11 plus. When i got into 65, i fall asleep. N worse come to worse, stupid me go alight at paya lebar there which i thought i could change to bus no. 8 then i dun need to tak to inter.

Omg, I saw the last bus for service 8 was 11.45 n now was like 11.35. So i waited for 2 to 3 bus n bus no. 8 still not yet come. So I again hop up to 65 n then walk home at tamp.


Sound like writing P1 Essay right? Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home