Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The feeling of success...

Today really damn bored. Maybe resting is to walk a longer distance ba. Coz frm tml onwards i m having classes liao. Wan seat inside of office to feel the aircon oso cannot le. But for the time being now i really got nothing to do. I went to youtube watch all the videos clip i m interested, watch until boring. I went online, click on my frends to chat, chat until they say me fan (irritating)!!! Haiz wat else can i do. I text my frend, my frend didn't reply. So the only ting i can do now is to create new post.

Frm the beginning of my attachment, I have ask to do a e-Test portal to analyze out student performance and school results. The student can oso do the test paper online n the results will be out immediately. It is similar s creating a e-services like our school.

So i start to gather the information, the qns and make all the necessary analyzing. Finally all the stuff and completed set is out. My boss did not say anything, but after a few days my boss initiated another colleague of mine to do it and make necessary amendment to it. So he do tat thing all over again. Is my work really tat bad. I start to qns myself.

So juz now my boss call me to discuss abt tis and show me my colleague's new wk piece. Although design is different but the same concept n info is the same. That's make me feel sad. Where do my effort gone to? Y ppl juz can't c it. The hard wk of my preparation. M i really tat bad. Seriously?

Wat is the feeling of success?

If u ask me the feeling of success, I can tell u i dunno. I have nv gain victory in my life b4? Not in love, career, study nor family. But if u ask me the feeling of failure, i can tell u wat is it. Failure is like a shadow tat always follow me ard no matter where i go.

A famous quote says that "Life is like a drawing without a eraser"

But can someone tell me how my drawing look like. Is it awful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home