Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Monday, May 5, 2008

Make myself busy


BUSy BUsY BuSY MESSy MeSSY MEsSY

Today i got to get myself do all the bo liao stuff.

Step 1:
Download Video
- I try on the save tube website to download youtube video. Try several website n found myself a suitable one which is quite easy for tis step

Step 2:
Convert Video
-Tedious part. Try thousand of converter to test it out. Try out on different format. Some of the sizes come out to be too big. Some too small. Some juz nice but wif out sound. FLARE UP ARRRR!!!! Until now i still haven got the right one ltr i going to try again

Step 3:
Put the video into my hp memory card n test run
-Plug in n out so many times tat i almost break my colleague card reader which cost 20 over dollar... Scary...

And it took me half a day to stop wat i do...
Haha u noe right nowadays technology is to advance ppl get to put the video into the hp or mp4 player so i oso very "CLEVER" wan to try and in the end i got it mess up and end up wif a messy table. U noe y? Bcos i realise tat my hp was so lagging and the quality of the video is not tat gd. So i started to blame my hp 4 the lousiness....

I m always the kan cheong type. So i didn't get a chance to pack my table. Sweet wrapper la paper flying all ard la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home