Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nevermind

When i come into tis company i realise tat there is no nevermind in tis world, tis is wat my colleague keeps reminding me. He say tat will tend to say "nevermind" when problems arrive. Whether impt or not i will not qn or ask them. So it's like at the end of the day i "lugi" (lose up).
Actually i oso dunno is tat really my real character. After stepping into tis company i realise tat i got alot of ostacles to face n now i start to qn my ability. M i slow? OR i m juz too tired OR is it bcos i lack of experience.

Sometimes i say "nevermind" is juz probably an interface.

For eg, that day i need to go down to Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' sch and i already on my way there but suddenly i call my colleague (Sam), he say tat today it was not me to go down. So i actually mistaken. So i got to u-turn back to my office. Sam say tat y dun i ask b4 i go n i juz simply reply a word "nevermind." M i wrong to say tat word. DEFINITELY YES. I mind but i juz dun say out loud.

There is alot of mistaken in life, alot of things tat concern alot of major decision, but wat to do. I tink i myself is too soft to make all tis decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home