Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Brain Block

This few days i couldn't upload any photo coz my hp spoil n the photo is inside my memory card. Got my new proj and is now working in progress. So tired...

I realise that whenever i got a new task to wk on, i will like living in my own world. U will realise that i need time to digest when ppl was talking to me. Cos in my brain the only thing store is my project. Serious brain block. I tink i hv to live at this state until i finish the whole proj.

Ah ha. Somemore thing to squeeze into my brain was to slim down. Haiz.

I dunno y tis few days i get hungry easily. Cannot tahan. In my mind i say i wan to slim now. But u can c me munching something every now n then. Confuse!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home