Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Monday, June 16, 2008

Improvement

Seriously speaking, now the only stuff in my mind is to improve my ang moh (English). Nowadays, i tend to bollow bks frm the library, loiter ard bk store and looking up on the latest bk. In the past, i would easily fall asleep when u place a huge chuck of words infront of me. But after going out wif frends who do speak english rather than mandarin, i start to realise that i m really poor at this. Haiz. I could only speak poor plus broken english. So the only way for me to improve is to force myself to read more bks and listen more. My pronunciation for huge words is equally poor. Ah ha.

Btw, the day b4 i promise my frend tat i will try my best to upload some recent photo of me only but i couldn't due to server connection error (which i dunno wat is it?). So actually i intend to upload it in sch but this absent minded me forgot to bring the cable. So no choice got to do it tml.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home