Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Start

I hv deleted the post already. Sorry to cause alot of trouble bcos of this. Now i start to realise tat putting things in my heart is always the best and safest place.

To Lala,
I m sorry tat i did not tell u the truth of who the person is bcos it's really pai sei. But i promise tat frm now onwards i wun mention this again. I hv nv felt tat u hv gave me a pain in my ass or wat. I noe tat if we r frends we shld speak out the truth. But again i can't. Anyway, we r still frends right? Aren't we?

To Zack,
Not a war actually. Juz tat my cousin were more agitated than me. That guy ar... Juz s attractive s u. So bo bian let me fall in love wif him. Anyway its over.

To frends,
Sorry to keep u guys guessing. Its over. Frm the time i deleted, it means tat its a new start. Mayb I shld forget and target a new one. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home