Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Slacking

This few weeks, i realise that i am actually giving myself all sorts of excuses for slacking. I am so lazy. After so many project weeks, what i have done is only building house model, landscape, road. Thats all.

Listed below are the 9 stupid excuses i give to myself:

-Eyes very tired
-Body aching
-No mood to do
-No idea
-Don't know how to do (Worst excuses)
-There's still so many week
-Bad headache
-Brain block
-I will do it tomorrow, I promise (but this promise will never come true, I am just simply lying to myself)

What's more?
Next week is going to be the 6th week and we have to report or present what we have done. At the start of the project, I promise myself that i will complete most of the stuff by 6th week. But looking at this situation now, it's turf.

And then now, i am still sitting inside the lab blogging. The only sentence that comes into my mind is "I promise I will do it by tomorrow!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home