Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Changes

Life turns to be miserable during this few days. Changes that occur makes me feel uncomfortable. Maybe human do change but the friends beside you may feel hard to adapt. Thinking of the past and now, looking at my old photo allows me to think alot. Am i really different? Does my character changes?

Anyway, what should i do now? I am confuse... Confuse by the different side of me... Confuse by how am I before and now...

Or maybe the thinking i have now is being too childish and impractical. Should I be more selfish and only cares about myself or should i take a closer look at my friends surrounding me? I don't know...

Let me give myself some time to relax my brain before i really move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home