Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Take the wrong bus again.

Gosh. Take the wrong bus again for the second time. Blur queen...

I remember last sat i meet my friends out to discuss on the project thingy. So our discussion end at about 3plus. So i thought tat it's too early to go home. Head down to giant at Tampines. Free shuttle bus, worth taking. By the way, i realise tat when we were shopping, the time tend to pass by fast. Haven shop awhile, n its already 6pm.


When i was in shuttle bus, i make a call home to meet my mum out for dinner. From tamp inter i got to take 291 home. And then there is 2 different type of 291. One is heading towards st 71 and the other is st 40 plus. (y juz can't the bus company put 2 diff no. Silly)


Chase after the stupid bus and realise that is was wrong. Silly me. Thought i take the st 40 plus 291. N tis bus will make a big turn to my house so i dun need to alight when it reaches interchange.
N u noe wat. The bus now turn to Loyang. I realise that it was actually bus no. 29 instead of 291. So much different although the number is almost the same.

Making a big detour, it takes me almost 1 n a half hr back to tamp inter. My mum was so flare up wif me. She dun wan to wait for me anymore. She went to have dinner wif my dad n they pack dumpling noodle for me. By the time i reach hm, the noodles alrdy turn soggy. Yucks!!!

Although i m wearing spec, but i can still read wrong, so damn silly me. I promise it will never happen again. Scary to tak bus hm alone n get ur way lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home