Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Friday, September 19, 2008

Conversation

Sitting at my dining table, chewing a piece of wheatmeal bread and drinking a cup of teh-tarik. Plenty of thoughts in mind which i do not noe how to start. But the topic for today will be sticking to "conversation". I am now writing my primary school essay again. Haha.

Well, sometimes i felt tat i m really brainless in talking. Why can't i juz tink b4 i speak? Bcos of my careless phrasing, i may sometimes or a lot of times end up in getting trouble. Mayb i m a very straight forward person. Thousand of times i emphasize to myself to tink b4 i talk but i juz can't control. But to be exact tat doesn't mean i have to beat ard the bush rite? Its hard for me to keep a secret unless it is really very extremely impt.

Anyway, when we say talking. Friends would always tell me to lower down my volume bcos i m too loud. Same thing here, its incontrollable. Omg. I can't even talk softly. Complain to my mum umpteenth of times but useless. She always ask me to learn but after 1 hr or even a few mins same old pattern is out again. Haiz.

Guess y i suddenly mention abt talking ethic? Cos today i m talking to someone who is elder than me and u noe wat happen? I actually shout at tat person due to a simple reason n tats my hot temper. My frend say tat its alright to lose control sometimes but i can control myself. I juz have to keep calm and tink abt it. After all shouting or shooting back is pointless. From now on i promise tat i will control.

Haha. If anyone happen to find some book on talking ethic. Pls give me a copy for my birthday present. Tat will probably help alot. Haha. Indirectly, i m asking for something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home