Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A friend of mine

Sitting down at toastbox eating my favourite thick toast with floss but I seems like tasteless to me. I am feeling really sad, I am going to lost touch with a friend of mine. A friend who can give solution to my problem when I am feeling down, even a minor problem.

In the world, there will never be a time gauge for how long you going to know someone. 'Friends forever' is just a title for short term friendship.

I will never get in touch with this friend again nor will I see this person once more. I just need a listening ear, I need someone who can help me to differentiate which one is the right way to proceed. A clear mind to help me think in depth. It may be easy to find a friend but it may be hard to find someone that understand you.

It's ok. I know that I am strong enough to overcome the loneliness. I believe in myself and my luck to bought me one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home