Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Weirdoo...

Now sitting in office got nothing to do... Feel so weird coz most of the time i m in school or updating school attendant list... After yesterday that long day bz updating big pile of list i finally completed... Sit until butt pain... duHH.. Haha...
BUT i have regretted completing it so fast... Coz u c now bored like hell... All my colleague got their own stuff to do except me... Dun dare to watch video... Dunno is relax or getting tense up. So sianz. So i end up playing wif photoshop n i created tis:




Here's the post card inside my envelop

C.... How boring I am... Couldn't find my own pic then juz anyhow grab the pic frm my previous post. Haha. Boreddddddddddd.

I tink somemore pic will be uploaded if i continue to stay in tis rotting state. Juz now so stupid, i wan to upload tis pic which is a JPEG file i go upload the psd file which is the photoshop file. Then error keep occur n i start to get mad. Haha. That's one ting gd abt blog when u r blog u can juz any how throw rubbish inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home