Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Monday, April 26, 2010

Rabiah's Engagement

Blogging is the best place to keep memories. Especially when you post up photos that you have taken with friends. A few years down the road, you can still reminisce the times spend with the date and feeling written down.

Time flies, yesterday is Rabiah’s engagement day. I have attended her engagement with Mt and Xj. It’s a kind of awkward feeling when last year she is your poly classmates and this year she is engage. I strongly felt that girls change a lot of the age of 20 to 30. We underwent 3 stages. From a student to an adult, from an adult to a wife and from a wife to perhaps a mother. Omg, so fast. I really must enjoy my life to the fullest now.

We didn’t stay long in her house as Mt need to study for her exam. As usual, Xj and I went to shop after she went home. Dinner was spend at Lerk Thai restaurant. I love their lighting and interior design, and of course the dishes were delicious. Due to our hungriness, we actually too many at once and couldn’t manage to finish it. Waste of food.



Photobucket
Lights in a row


Photobucket
Tom Yum soup in a pot (Signature Dish)

Photobucket
Sweet and Sour Dong Fen

Photobucket
Crispy Dumpling (Meat Filling)

Photobucket
Mixed Vegetables

Photobucket
Double me (Shot of the Day)

Photobucket
Self-portrait (I love her smile in this photo)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
She insist that she wanted a pic in this pose. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home