Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Monday, April 28, 2008

Hair Cut Sat

Dun get cheated by the title, I put sat but it's actually posted on mon.

Finally got a chance to update my blog post. Really so busy tis morning. Got to paste all the company's claim receipt on paper. Still not yet finish... Alot lei...

Well sat early in the morning wake up at ard 8.30am, went to the market to help my mum to get some meat stuff and breakfast which the whole family initiated me to do so... Lazy me.. Haha. Came out frm the market, i got no hands all my hands was full of heavy plastic bag, i tink i got too much whic i tink can supply us for a mth ba.

In the afternoon, i got to call the hair stylist to book a time for my hair cut. In the end i got to book it at 4pm which is quite late. Coz his schedule is full. I hate to get a hair cut late as it wun turn out to b not tat gd s the hair stylist is so tired by the time it reach me. So tis time same ting, not tat gd but still acceptable.


After the head stuff, we stop at my cousin hse to have dinner. Omg my cousin Eugene is sticking to me like a super glue.. Haha I tink he going to scold me again... He so cutez. Fun chatting wif Elena n Not forgetting the "Dun wan to bath" Eileen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home