Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Destiny helps decide everything

Every time when I am feeling lonely, I always wish to find someone who is suitable for me. I am always looking out for chances and emphasize to myself that I should wait.

But when I start to notice someone whom I like, I will keep noticing or looking out for that person. Trying to know more about him and silently observing that person. When I fall deeper, I do hope that someday I can just confess directly. This is just stages, stages from like to dislike and totally no feeling for that person.

After some time, I realize that I shouldn’t do this. I should depend on destiny. Maybe my friend is right, I do not want a boyfriend but someone who will be my companion. What I truly want is someone who can advise me when I am in a difficult situation. When I start to look deeper into this issue, I felt that it’s hard for a male who lend a listening ear if he don’t fall for you. It’s a mindset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home