Photobucket

L0nelyPlanet

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A million thanks

It's been long since i last blog.

The feeling of re-visiting my own site is amazing. I didn't know that there are so many viewers who actually leave messages for me. It really encourage me to resume blogging and write my true feelings.

Everytime when i browse through people's blog, I felt that some are just recollecting the day activties and recording down what they did each day. It maybe really good, as you can flip back 5 years later and see the changes that you have made. Everytime when i wanted to show people how m i like last time, i will always show them my blog. I always hope that by doing so i can motivate people no matter it is on slimming topic or on other issues.

Time change, human change, so do I. But I hope that the positive characteristic of me will remain there. I am not good in expressing thoughts in English but i will try. I wanted to tell you guys that I am really good now, although i still haven't find a partner to accompany me. I have re read the comments over and over again. Although i do not know who you are and where you get to know my blog, i just wanna say a million thanks.

I have changed, to a better me and for a better tomorrow.

My next post will be my Dayz in Shanghai. Do stay tune.

(To be honest, it's quite hard for me to upload pics nowadays as my old lappy is very slow and can't even edit and resize it in photoshop. So when i have time after work, i will slowly post some.)


Photobucket

It is big as i can't resize using photoshop. This is the recent me taken in our company's DnD @ Shangri-La.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home